Young Minds Wellness Lab | School Holiday Program [6 July 2021]
Time & Location
About the Event
Young Minds Wellness Lab | School Holiday Program
2 dates: Tuesday 29 June or Tuesday 6 July from 10am - 1pm.
A delightful and interactive workshop where kids will be nurtured and their creativity encouraged in our new store! We are passionate about teaching our community ways they can live a healthier and less toxic lifestyle through understanding more about their products and how to make your own!
During this wellness lab for kids from 8 years old + we will help the youths make their own DIY products from our DIY lab, introduce them to some beneficial calming techniques through breathing, stretching and meditation.
There will be mandala art and we will also be providing them with a nutritious morning tea snack in a magical, unique and professionally styled grazing table setting that we are known for.
We (Bec & Prue) both hold WWC certificates and also often work with the special needs community, making us compassionate and patient facilitators that we know your kids will appreciate.
Two sessions available: Tuesday 29 June + 6 July from 10am - 1pm.
$60 per person and includes a healthy and nutritious morning tea.
The fine print
- 24 hours will allow for a credit into another of our workshops
- No show or less than 24 hours and unfortunately we cannot provide a refund or credit
- Tickets are transferable
- We are not currently registered for the creative kids voucher
- Whilst we are likely unable to cater to special dietary restrictions, please let us know so that we can do our best to accommodate.
- Young Minds Wellness Lab$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0