We have just received the unfortunate news that as of 6pm tonight the Sutherland Shire and all of greater Sydney will be in full lockdown for 2 weeks until July 10th.


This means that we must postpone our holiday workshops. 🥺😭


We are discussing 2 different rescheduling options - 


Automatically transferring your booking to the spring school holidays in September


holding the workshops over 2 weekends during term 3 instead. 

We would appreciate any feedback and thoughts regarding these options so we can finalise how we will proceed. 


For those who have already paid we will make a few options available - 


1. Credit your account toward rescheduled workshop

2. Credit toward other LTL workshop 


Please reply to with your preferred credit choice. 

Were so, so sorry that this has happened. The timing couldn’t be worse. Were also sorry to all the parents, like ourselves, who now face the prospect of 2 weeks stuck at home with our kids on holidays from school!!!!


Please don’t hesitate to call with any questions, as soon as we get some feedback re postponing until next school holidays OR holding weekend workshops we will confirm how we will proceed. 


Our sincerest apologies to all those affected and hoping that we all won’t suffer too much hardship from this new outbreak. 

Please contact us with your preferences.